You may view our pictures here
in our archives. They appear in these pages as well and link
to our picture gallery in our archive.
- History of the Southern Poverty Law Center:
Find out how the law firm with a businessman and a debt collector
evolved into the foundation it is.
- The Intelligence Project: This
project has evolved over the decades into a database of information
now used and shared with the government and others.
- Tolerance: Learn about the tolerance
programs the Center has developed as a part of their education
Tolerance: The SPLC was described in 1971 and today in 2001
as a "not-for-profit legal and educational foundation."
One of the ways the Center has found to promote tolerance and
fight hate is through education.
- The Civil Rights Memorial: A history
lesson, reflection, and symbol of hope.
- Landmark Cases: Cases that challenged
the ways of the South to fight for freedom and justice.