1. Interview: Cherie Clark, Founder and Director of IMH and IMH-VN,
Former Overseas Director of FCVN, key player in Operation Babylift.
Date/Time of Interview: May 24, 2001, 11:40 AM
2. Clark, Cherie, ³After Sorrow Comes Joy.² 2000, Lawrence and Thomas Publishing House.
3. Interview: LeAnne Thieman, Speaker, Author, and Nurse,
and one of the nurses present during Operation Babylift.
Date/Time of Interview: May 1, 2001 12 PM
4. Interview: Cheryl Markson, Executive Director of FCVN, fundraiser for FCVN during
the Vietnam War and friend of Cherie Clark.
Date/Time of Interview: May 1, 2001 12:30 PM
5. Interview: Jeanie Sumrall-Ajero, Treasurer and Vice President of IMH-VN
Date/Time of Interview: May 1, 2001 1:15 PM
6. Josephine Tsai, World History Master at Boston Latin School, Boston, Massachusetts
Date/Time of Interview: May 18, 1:30 PM
1. Roger B. Beck. Linda Black. Larry S. Kreiger. Phillip C. Naylor. Dahia Ibo Shabaka.
"World History: Patterns of Interaction." 1999, McDougal, Littell Inc.
Evanston, IL. Pages: 868-870.
2. Farah, Karls, Kortepeter. "The Human Experience." 1985, Merrill Publishing Co.
Columbus, Ohio. Pages: 525, 697, 698, 730, 729-739.
3. Lady Borton. "Boat People and Vietnamese Refugees in the United States." 1993,
Fine Line Features. Canada.
4. Nathan Caplan. Marcella H. Choy. John K. Whitmore. "Children of the
Boat People: A Study of Educational Success." 1990, McDougal, Littell Inc. Evanston, IL.
5. Miller, E. Willard. "United States Immigration." 1996, ABC-CLIO.
6. ³2000 Academic American Encyclopedia.² Section V. Entry, "Vietnam War." 2000, Grolier International Inc.
7. ³The Columbia Encyclopedia.² Section V. Entry, "Vietnam War."
1963, Columbia University Press.
8. ³Encarta ¹97 Encyclopedia, Deluxe Edition.² 1997, Microsoft Corporation.
Entries: ³Vietnam,² ³Vietnam War.²
9. ³The New York Times Educational Network.² The New York Times Web Site. 2001, The New York Times.