Go Back   Discussions > Alumni discussions for BLS/FHAO students > Welcome 2007-2008 FH students

Old 08-27-2008, 10:06

Greetings ex-FHAO students from 2007-2008

As I write, many of you are probably moving into college dorms, in boot camp, or contemplating college applications. These discussion boards are still open to you! And in this year of election focus--the most important election in my lifetime (and perhaps yours too), I think--no doubt you have lots to say. Say it here...and feel free to post on whatever...

Hope you are all well.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:22
student

Random Tidbit

So right now its like 2:20 monday night i don't feel like doin work or sleeping. So i am watchin tv and i find this movie called Harrison's Flowers. I'm pretty sure its set during the time of the Bosnian Genocide..while not directly about it, it has some pretty good scenes in it. Just thought it might be something you want to show the class Ms.Freeman.
Old 12-18-2008, 20:56
student

Don't call us "ex-FHAO students" call us "former FHAO students"..it sounds more pleasant. I miss scrambling to do these posts.

On another note...what do people think about the conviction of those responsible for the Rwandan genocide...too little too late? Or better late than never? What are your thoughts
Old 10-16-2011, 23:12
student

Miss it

Hey there 07-08. Its been too long. These posts were certainly one of the highlights of FHAO. I hope you are all well and enjoying your time.