Old 11-27-2002, 01:00
student

Happy holidays

Hi everyone; I hope everyone is doing well and having a great first year or a great senior year.
Happy Holidays,

-Adam
Old 12-07-2002, 21:55
student

Who knew?!

So who knew that when youre bavysitting on a saturday night (choosing money over having a life) that you could stumble upon a FHAO Alumnae posting session? I Love this! This year I am constantly asked if I did the Facing History homework and I say "Yeah last year buddy." I miss posting and talking to faceless people. Hows everyone doing? I hope those in college are having a blast and i hope to be in your shoes around this time next year...if I get in anywhere. So maybe someone will reply. Peace out
Old 03-11-2003, 16:42
student

Hi y'all,

Was surfing around and thought of FHAO. Doesn't look like anyone's been posting lately. I'm in Wisconsin, where the snow just keeps coming and coming. My second trimester is coming to a close.

What's up? Where are you now?

Holla back.
Old 04-29-2003, 01:14
student

Holocaust Rememberance Day

For six million Jews, three million three hundred thousand Soviet POWs, five hundred thousand Polish civilians, twenty thousand disabled, twenty thousand Jehova's witnesses, and fifteen thousand homosexuals.

For the scars on human moral integrity that will never heal.

For the times it has been repeated in subtle ways over and over again while everyone, once again, goes and turns their heads.

So we can try to remember that while we can't unwrite the darker pages of history, we can at lest stop it from happening again if we keep our eyes open.

So we can remember the twisted, misguided and mistaken utilitarianism that was meant to bring about Utopia and only slaughtered so many the numbers become incomprehensible.

To honor the dead, preserve their memory, and learn from our mistakes.

They devoted a whole day.

Holocaust Rememberance Day started fourteen minutes ago. Think about it, if there's anyone reading this. I know I will.

All night long.
Old 04-29-2003, 01:25
student

Walking across campus to get to my physics class today I noticed a patch of flowers next to the campus pond that weren't there yesterday. Bright yellows, reds and blues.

A simple, silent memorial surrounded by noises of protests against UMass budget cuts, stories of the weekend, and stresses over regestering for classes.

Walking through the campus center there was a new table among those telling me to join a frat, join the army, join the fencing team, join the ballroom dancers. Sitting behind it was a few students, one with a microphone. "Brain Jacobson." "Clare Jacobson." Just reading off names.

Holocausst rememberence day, simple, and clear.

"I find myself staring at you from across the room completely in awe from admiration for you but i never catch you looking at me" - 2/27/01
Old 11-18-2003, 21:14
student

Hey yall,

Hope your year is going well! Unfortunately I can't make it to the alumni reunion this Thanksgiving, but yall have fun without me.

I just want to encourage the Class of 2006 to keep ya heads up when the going gets rough. Don't procrastinate (who am I kidding...at least keep it to a minimum), and finish up old tasks while you can. Also, don't just work hard, work smart!

Old 11-19-2003, 21:48
student

Hi All

Hey Everyone from FHAO 2001-2002.
I was just reading the posts on September 11. Truthfully I forgot what day it was until my Human Growth and Development teacher asked for a momment of silence. I found myself thinking about that day and where I was when I first heard the news. (AP Spanish). FHAO was definetly on my mind alot too. I'm taking a Sociology class right now that reminds me alot of FHAO. It has really opened my eyes even further to all the injustice in our world. It makes me want to be a social worker even more.
Also I just want to say how happy I am that the MA supreme court legalized Gay Marriage. I couldn't believe it. I thinks its great!
Old 04-18-2004, 23:22
student

So, who still checks this? Anyone?
Bueller?
http://www.icesucky.com/archives.php...end=1083391200
"I Hate Everything IV- Genocide" It will be either be at the bottom or in the middle, depending upon when you click it.
Old 04-30-2005, 02:12
student

huh?
Old 08-28-2006, 08:21
student

americaaaaaaaaaa

i love america! america rocks! europe is ok but america is cooler. yo